我希望用我的余生,拥抱这大自然的美丽。
I want to spend the rest of my life, to embrace the beauty of nature.
常常把自己蜷缩起来,不敢面对痛苦与凄惨。
Used to have curled up, dare to face the pain and misery.
你想要自由,我给你自由;你想要生存,我为你死。
You want freedom, I give you freedom; you want to survive, I die for you.
等我悄悄地走开,我轻轻荡漾的心扉也会变得平静。
I quietly walked away, I gently rippling heart will become calm.
我愿意放弃一切拥有,来实现那个小小的玻璃般的梦。
I am willing to give up everything to have, to achieve the little glass dream.
人生所要挑战的,不是站到多高的山峰,而是你望得有多远。
Life is challenge, not to stand high mountains, but you see how far.
清晨,阳光的味道扑进鼻腔,曼妙的姿态映入心房。
Early in the morning, the flavor of the sun ran into the nasal cavity, graceful posture in atrium.
我想要的挑战,是赤裸裸的博弈。
I want to challenge, is naked game.
我可以随便就***,在我遇到TA之前。
然而当我的生命中出现了TA的身影,我从此明白,我的命不仅仅只是我的,我不仅仅为了自己而活。
I can easily go to dead, before I met him.
However, when my life appeared in the figure of him, I know, my life is not just me, I just live for yourself.
手腕的皮肤上,沾满了你温柔的味道。
The wrist skin, with your sweet taste.
喜欢阳光渗透每一寸肌肤时淡淡的感觉。
Like sunlight penetrates every inch of skin feeling faint.
突然变得无所适从这样的生活,紧张、敏感并且忙碌着。
Suddenly not know what course to take such a life, nervous, sensitive and busy.
用右手轻轻地拨动琴弦,流过手指的丝丝润滑,夹杂着我腾飞的幻想。
Using the right hand to touch the string gently through the fingers,
the trace of lubrication, with my flying fantasy.
拥有着短暂敏感的青春期的我们,总是爱做着与年龄不相符合的事。
Have a short sensitive puberty we, always love to do with age is not consistent.
我依稀记得,你薄薄的嘴唇贴上我细致的额头,仿佛全世界都变得安静了。
I vaguely remember, you thin lips stuck on my forehead carefully, as if the whole world becomes quiet.
对于很多事情,我们只需紧闭双眼,用心灵去感受。
For many things, we only need to close my eyes, feel it with your heart.
当我们翻开关于从前的美好事物的记录,脸上就会不自觉地露出最真实的笑容。
When we opened on the former things good record, the face will unconsciously reveal the truth’s smile.
面朝大海,抛开一切无厘头的情绪,看到的会是纯白的自己。
Facing the sea, put aside all the bad mood, to see would be his white.
随着时光飞逝逐渐长大的我们,变得越来越想念从前愚昧无知的自己。
Along with the time flies we grew up gradually, become increasingly miss myself benighted.
真正伟大的爱不是死死抓着不放,而是在紧要关头放手任他自由。
The really great love not stubbornly cling to it, but at the crucial moment just let him free.